Community OutreachWe enjoy sharing our time and knowledge with the local community.
Below are community events and activities that we support and are involved with in the Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, and Tacoma area. The Pioneer Therapy team is always on the lookout for more ways to help, either through event education or sponsorships.
Events / Sponsorships
- Cancer ‘Come Walk With Me’ Fundraiser Walk
- Community Education Classes at Puyallup Activity Center
- Volunteer Speaker at University of Puget Sound
- Occupational Therapy student Fieldwork Level 1, University of Puget Sound
- Occupational Therapy student Fieldwork Level 1, Pima Medical Institute
- Volunteer Occupational Therapy at Elementary School (Kindergarten)
- Volunteer Speaker at Cancer Resource Center, Puyallup
- Bonney Lake High School Panther Sponsor
- Sumner High School Spartan Sponsor
- Realty Sports Sponsor
- Diabetes Foundation Sponsor
- Angel Wing Sponsor
- Young Life Sponsor
“Since I have started going to Pioneer Therapy Center I have seen real improvement in my range of motion. I also really like the casual and laid back atmosphere. The staff is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable about the therapy that each of their clients’ needs.”— David R
Don't Hesitate. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in seeing what our team can do for you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!