Your First Visit
At Pioneer Therapy Center we value your time. We make sure that your therapy begins promptly, so we rarely use our waiting room. Appointments are approximately one hour long, depending on your needs as a new client.
At your first appointment you can expect:
- Generous parking at our conveniently located clinic
- To be greeted and given a tour of the clinic
- We will review your past medical history, current status and initiate the evaluation
- Therapy to begin on the first day
- To be given a home program to expedite your goals
Be sure to:
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out client information forms or fill them out at home and bring them to your appointment.
- Arrive on time to your scheduled appointment or contact us immediately if there are any scheduling conflicts.
- A physician referral or prescription
- Your insurance card (with your ID and group number)
- Valid photo identification (State Issued Driver’s License, Passport, School ID)
- Social Security Number
“Since I have started going to Pioneer Therapy Center I have seen real improvement in my range of motion. I also really like the casual and laid back atmosphere. The staff is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable about the therapy that each of their clients’ needs.”— David R
Don't Hesitate. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in seeing what our team can do for you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!