Sports InjuriesInjury prevention and rehabilitation
Pioneer Therapy Center is dedicated to providing optimal rehabilitation and addressing performance needs of athletes as well as preventing sports-related injuries. Whether you are a recreational, professional, or school-based athlete, our approach is to provide personalized care with exceptional results.
- Strains, sprains and fracture management
- Education on post-concussion management, identifying signs of head concussion and prevention
- Kinesiotaping, Rocktaping, compression garments, ace wrapping and light supports
- Splints, orthotics, elbow or knee supports, custom splints and splints that are eligible to wear during practice
- Prevent re-injury, protect injured joint or soft tissue while conditioning and strengthening
- Therapeutic modalities to enhance recovery: ice, ultrasound, interferential current, TENS and iontophoresis
“Pioneer Therapy Center is more than a therapy center, they are a caring center. They don’t just express their concerns for their clients; they show their concern by asking questions, explaining treatments, and sharing accomplishments. Every session at Pioneer Therapy Center is filled with a variety that is practiced, and can be adapted for continued practice at home.”— Debie B
Don't Hesitate. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in seeing what our team can do for you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!