Wound Care ManagementExpert gold standard wound care and scar management for any type of post-surgical and/or injury related wounds.
Many people are unaware that there are many techniques to reduce and improve the appearance of a scar while maximizing joint motion around the area of injury.
- Post-surgical shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, ankle
- Post mastectomy
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Work injury
- Home injuries
Treatment objectives may include:
- Promoting wound healing while preventing infection, reducing swelling and educating client on precautions
- Optimizing scar appearance with modalities and compression garments
- Improving mobility, preventing adherence and establishing a home program
- Maximizing sensation and reducing hypersensitivity
- Stretching and strengthening soft tissue and joints associated with scars
“What I love about Pioneer Therapy Center is that the staff there is so nice and always welcoming, and they are very knowledgeable and professional, they know how to take care of your needs. Pioneer Therapy Center has been helping me recover from a shoulder injury, and since therapy with them, I have been able to use my arm/shoulder more. The Pioneer Therapy Center environment is very warm and inviting! I always feel welcome when I am here. The Pioneer Therapy Center staff is absolutely wonderful, nice, caring, and always willing to help.”
Don't Hesitate. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in seeing what our team can do for you, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!